I think Mac users will glad to hear this news.
Finally TaiG supported jailbreak tool has been released for users of Mac. Rumors have become a reality by paving the path towards jailbreak of iOS 8.4 on Mac with TaiG 1.0.0. This officially released TaiG jailbreak tool for Mac V 1.0.0 is a simple and easy tool to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod with iOS 8.1.3 – 8.4 Mac without having a virtual machine.
This new TaiG 1.1.0 for Mac mainly fixes the blank screen issue on OS X 10.9. If you have already jailbreak your iDevices with TaiG don’t rejailbreak the device using this new version. Just within 5 minutes time you can complete your jailbreaking process.
Pay Your Attention to:
- Start with a fresh install of iOS 8.4
- Turn off Find My iPhone and Passcode Lock
- Before starting go to Airplane mode.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iDevice to your Mac.
How To Jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac
- Download TaiG V 1.1.0 for Mac and move it to your Application folder.
- Turn off iTunes and click on the TaiG jailbreak tool for Mac.
- See whether the tool has detected your iPhone
- Uncheck the 3K assistant and click on Start
- Your iPhone has already finished the jailbreaking process within 5 minutes time and you are free to install Cydia and enjoy all the features provided by them.
TaiG V 2.4.3 Became a Reality.
TaiG V 2.4.3 fulfills the dreams of Apple Users !!
A few days ago TaiG developers had released TaiG 2.4.3 beta version as a testing tool for developers. But now it has become a reality for jailbreak lovers who are seeking for a better iOS 8.4 jailbreak tool integrated with the latest version of Cydia download 1.1.23. In addition this version optimizes the process of jailbreak.
Though the TaiG V 2.4.3 is designed only for Windows, the users of Mac don’t need to worry. Because you can use the virtual machine method to run TaiG on your Mac. We highly recommend the latest version of TaiG 2.4.3 to jailbreak your idevice and enjoy the benefits of Cydia installer.These packages provide endless possibilities to do things on your iOS device that a non jailbroken iOS device would never be able to do.
Step Guide to Download TaiG V 2.4.3
- If you have jailbreak your devices with TaiG V2.0.0, update TaiG 8.1.3 – 8.x untether through TaiG source (apt.taig.com) or 3K source (apt.3kzhushou.com)
- Need to have a backup before jailbreak your device. You can use the Data – Backup upgrade mode of TaiG pro if your device needs to be upgrade for iOS 8.3.
- Download TaiG Jailbreak V 2.4.3 version.
- Turn off Find My iPhones and pass code Lock in your device.
- If there is a warning of ” storage almost full ” please run cydia installer.
- IF you couldn’t complete jailbreaking process, turn off WIFI and try again. If failed again use TaiG pro to restore and try to jailbreak again.
- Update your device to iOS 8.4 with TaiG pro before jailbreak