By breaking the silence of jailbreaking process Pangu has released a new jailbreak tool for iOS 8.4.1 which has been introduced a week ago at Friday’s HackPwn2015 Security Conference. They demonstrated iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak on an iPhone 6.
Pangu has released this only for a demonstration and they will not release it for public.Actually it is not important to go for iOS 8 jailbreak, because we are at the door step of the forthcoming iOS 9.
Pangu team showed their ability to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 within a very short period of time giving a hint to the users for iOS 9 jailbreak.
The hottest and the latest news is that Apple has restricted the signing window of iOS 8.4 according to IPSW.me yesterday. So if you haven’t upgraded your phone to iOS 8.4 You are too late now. They are only allowing you to upgrade your phone by iOS 8.4.1. But it is highly advisable not to upgrade or downgrade your phone now,you have to wait until the iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak or iOS 9 jailbreak releases.
Have you already upgraded your iPhone to iOS 8.4? if so don’t upgrade your iPhone to iOS 8.4.1 or later. You can restore your device with the help of Cydia impactor, which lets you restore iOS and remain on the same firmware.
As the Pangu’s jailbreak is easier, faster and overall much better than the other tools. By considering the present achievements of Pangu team we can keep hopes on very quick step towards jailbreaking iOS 9.
PP Untethered Jailbreak tool for iOS 8.4 is now available.
Mac users can enjoy iOS 8.4 jailbreak tool released recently by 25 PP team.It is now available for Mac users. Although Mac users can use the virtual machine method to jailbreak iOS 8.4 using TaiG, we can suggest this newly released PP jailbreak tool is so much simple to jailbreak your iPhone and install Cydia. This PP jailbreak tool is compatible with iPhones, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 8.4 on Mac.
Before Starting the jailbreak……..
- Make sure your idevice is freshly restored.
- A device running iOS 8.4
- Close iTunes and Xcode.
Follow the steps: Jailbreak your idevice: Enjoy Cydia Download
- First download the PP jailbreak tool by clicking on the blue box “Jailbreak” on your screen and move it to your application folder.
- Connect your iPhone running iOS 8.4 to your computer.
- Turn off “Find My iPhone” and the “Pass code”. Get the Airplane mode.
- Activate PP jailbreak. It will detects your device automatically.
- Uncheck “Install PP helper” option
- When you click on the jailbreak button you will get some instructions. Read and continue it.
- Wait a few minutes to finish the jailbreak process without touching the iPhone.
- After the completion of jailbreak process you will find Cydia on your home screen.