Cydia Substrate 0.9.6011 fix the problems in iOS 9 Jailbreak
According to Saurik,
“I rebooted an iPhone 6s running iOS 9.0.2 jailbroken with Pangu 9 almost 1100times today. 85% of boots worked., 0.4%took 10 min to fail.”
So he has recently released a small cydia substrate update to fix issues with devices running versions of iOS before iOS 5. The version cydia 0.9.6011 fixes the problem that arose during the 0.9.6xxx sereis of Cydia substrate updates.
Some users have experienced the issues with boot loops when using Pangu.This problem has been labeled as the Boot Loop of Death or BLoD unofficially.
The best thing to do is reboot your iPhone immediately after jailbreaking.After 10 min wait if your phone stuck at the Apple logo then restore and try again.
Pangu 1.0.1 Released
- Fix a bug that leads to OA error code.
- Help to fix failure of launching on some computers.
- Shows an improved success rate.
- Ensure the removal of the Pangu app.
Cydia Substrate 0.9.6010 has Arrived
” The new Cydia update 0.9.6010 fixes the 32 bit armv 7 slice which was keeping extensions from loading into cydia.” says Saurik by releasing his new updated version for iOS 9 jailbreak just after a day of releasing the previous version. It is recommended to update this latest version of substrate to all the users immediately.
Pangu released a jailbreak tool for iOS 9
By giving you an exciting start,
The first untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 9 has released by Pangu on 14th of october 2015. This tool is named as Pangu 9 and it is available only for windows users. This tool works with iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2.
- ipod touch
- iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad, iPad Air and iPad Air are the devices which are compatible with Pangu 9.
How to jailbreak your iPhone with Pangu 9
- any Iphone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 9.
- Pangu 9 is windows executable
- to jailbreak iOS 9 on a Mac, you can run a windows virtual machine on your Mac.
Follow the following steps to jailbreak your iPhone.
- Connect your device to your computer via USB after getting a back up of your device.
- Turn off Find My iPhone. Settings —> icloud —-> Find My iPhone
- Disable passcode & Touch ID Settings ——-> Touch ID & passcode
- Enable Airplane mode
- Download the Pangu jailbreak tool for iOS 9
- Click the start button & start the Pangu jailbreak
- put your iPhone back into the airplane mode it will continue the jailbreak process
- Open the Pangu app on the iPhone’s home screen when Pangu tool requests to do so.
- Tap the accept button on pangu screen to allow access to photo library.
- Tap the OK button
- Once you reboot the phone disable Airplane mode and run the cydia app.
- Now you have successfully jailbroken your phone running iOS 9.
Updated cydia version for iOS 9
Just after the release of iOS 9 jailbreak by Pangu, Saurik has updated cydia for iOS 9 by providing a great news for jailbreak lovers. As he states in the cydia substratre change log version 0.9.6000 brings a numerous & significart changes to work nicely with iOS 9.