Isn’t it a marvelous thing to jailbreak iOS 8.3 devices & having a chance to enjoy Cydia download iOS 8.3 features in your mobile. TaiG developers have got the credit of developing a jailbreak tool for iOS 8.3 & keeping mobile users busy with installing new features for their phones. Untether TaiG 2.0 is the jailbreak tool for iOS 8.3 which has just released.
Saurik, the developer of TaiG 2.0 has designed this tool as a user friendly, time saving, easy to use,etc . It takes minimal effort & less than 18 minutes if the instructions followed carefully. TaiG download is totally free & now you are equipped with all the facilities to jailbreak your idevice with the use of TaiG 2.0.
Though we were expecting a jailbreak tool for iOS 8.3 from pangu developers TaiG team has put a step forward to release TaiG 2.0 to jailbreak iOS 8.3 devices. They have paved their path towards the jailbrak iOS 9.0 as well. So we can keep hopes on having a successful jailbreak tool for iOS 9 too.
This tool TaiG 2.0 has designed only for windows & Mac users are not given a chance to jailbreak unless you have a windows running virtual machine.
Requirments to download TaiG 2.0
1. As this tool is only compatible with windows you need to have a windows running computer or a Mac with a virtual machine running windows.
2. Downgrade to iTune 12.1
How to jailbreak iOS 8.3 by using TaiG 2.0
- Need to have a backup before jailbreak your devices .
- Then download TaiG jailbreak V2.0.0 version.
- Disable find my iphone & passcode lock in your Idevice.
- Plug the device to your computer.
- To detect your device run TaiG 2.0 tool.
- Keep Cydia checked while the 3K Assistant is unchecked.
- Click start & wait until the jailbreak completes.
- After coupleting the jailbreak procets find the cydia app on your home screen and launch it.
This jailbreak enables all Apple devices running from iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.3 Though the Cydia download hasn’t been updated yet, Saurik is currently working on an update & it will also reach you soon.