Download Cydia on any iPhone iPad or iPod running iOS 8 – 8.1 with Pangu8. Pangu team released Pangu8 jailbreak tool for iOS8 devices. Now you can download Cydia on any iPhone iPad or iPod easily. Pangu8 supported new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus also. Unfortunately this Pangu8 doesn’t have built in Cydia download for iOS8. You will have install Cydia manually after Pangu jailbreak.
Before run Pangu jailbreak
- update your iPhone to iOS 8.1
- Download Pangu8 here
- Have the latest iTunes version
- Have a complete backup of your device
Jailbreak with Pangu8
- Connect your device to the PC
- Disable passcode lock and Find my iPhone feature
- Run Pangu8 with administration privileges
- Wait for Pangu8 identify your device
- click Jailbreak
Manual Cydia Download after Pangu jailbreak
- Ensure that you have jailbroken the device
- Download Cydia deb from here
- Send the deb file to your device through SFTP. Use Cyberduck ir you are a MAC user or use WinSCP if you are an Windows user.
- PC and devie should be on same Wi-Fi network. Goto Settings > WiFi and tap on info button to view network configurations.
- Write down IP addresses.
- Drag the Cydia deb into SFTP client. Remember the file location.
- Press CTRL =T to start SSH session and navigate into the directory where you placed the Cydia deb using CD command.
- Run the command “dpkg -i cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb” (without quotes)
- Above command will replace the “cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb” file
- If you got dependency missing error, download the dependency manually
- Reboot your device