iOS 9.0.2 has just released.
Fulfilling the dreams of apple users iOS 9 was released on 16th September. Just after the release of this revolutionary OS, within a half a month time Apple has released two new versions iOS 9.0.1 and the latest one is iOS 9.0.2 which is released for public on 01st of October. The main intention of releasing these versions is to fix the issues arising when users using the iOS 9 in their iphones.
iOS 9.0.1 fix the issues of getting stuck at the “Slide to Upgrade Screen”. At the same time it deals with the problems arising where the alarm and timers are failed to play in iOS 9 upgraded phones.
The newly released iOS 9.0.2 for iPhones, iPads and iPod touch is compatible with a number of bug fixing features. According to the released data some bug fixing features and improvements of iOS 9.0.2 are given below.
- Solve the problems with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage.
- Fixes an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users.
- Resolves an issue where an iCloud backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup.
- Fixes the issue which the screen rotate incorrectly when receiving notifications.
- Enhances the stability of podcasts
If you are a jailbreak lover, it is advised not to upgrade your iPhone into iOS 9 as we haven’t experienced a jailbreak tool for iOS 9 yet. But you can keep hopes of a new jailbreak tool for iOS 9 with a lot of Cydia arrivals in near future.
Here are some devices compatible with iOS 9.0.2 available as a free upgrade
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus , iPhoe 6 , iPhone 6 plus , iPhone 5s , iPhone 5c , iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s.
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3& iPad 2.
- iPad mini 3, Retina iPad mini and 1st gen iPad mini.
- 6th generation iPod touch , 5th generation iPod touch