Apple has made iOS 9..4 public and is available to be downloaded immediately for the compatible iOS devices. You can download iOS 9.3.4 update via Over-The-Air [OTA] direct from your iOS device or you can download using iTunes. The new update not includes new features so it is likely to be fixing bugs and improvements to give a smooth iOS experience to it’s users.
iOS 9.3.4 released to the public, What’s new in iOS 9.3.4? [Video]
How to download Cydia iOS 9.3.4 for get iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak :
- Launch Safari on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- In the address bar, type www.cydiapro.com
- This will load a special Cydia installation page, Click Download Cydia button
- Click Start button to begin the iOS 9.3.4 Cydia download process
- Tap on Add to Home Screen on the Options window
- Click Install to complete the process
- Close Safari and you will see the Cydia app icon on your iOS 9.3.4 running iOS device’s home page
After the Apple killed iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak by releasing iOS 9.3.4 update, there are no any available jailbreak tool to download Cydia for iOS 9.3.4 running devices. CydiaPro Cydia installer is the only way to download Cydia for iOS 9.3.4 running iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.