Saurik, the founder of Cydia, has released the new beta build for Cydia (v1.1.28) with bug fixes including the Cydia crash issue. After jailbreak iOS 10.2, iOS 10.1.1 using CydiaPro Cydia Installer, Some users reports that Cydia app, after installing any tweak on iOS 10 Jailbreak, the device trying to re-spring. Cydia app responded to address this issues and they released latest build to fix bugs which discovered in previous release.
All iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices compatible with this process to download Cydia iOS 10.2, iOS 10.1.1 running devices. But keep in mind that iOS 10.2 users cannot use Cydia fully functionally and only iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak running 64 bit devices can use fully functional Cydia on their devices. Anyhow CydiaPro Cydia Installer tool allows to download Cydia for all these iOS firmware versions including Download Cydia iOS 10.2.
After the download Cydia, you can upgrade Cydia appstore to the latest version directly through the Cydia app – Cydia 1.1.28. Here’s how to upgrade Cydia 1.1.28 beta on any jailbroken iOS device.
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken device.
- Navigate to the Sources tab > Edit > Add > enter the following URL: http://apt.saurik.com/beta/cydia-arm64/ .
- Then, tap the Add button to add the repo to the sources list in Cydia.
- Now, you can see new upgrades will be available for installation at the Changes tab, named as Cydia Installer, Debian Package and Tape Archive.
- Hit the upgrade button and install all available upgrades on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
- Respring or reboot your iOS device, once the installation process completes.
That’s all. The latest build of Cydia appstore on iOS 10 firmware is now installed successfully on your device.