Today Panguteam released another update of Pangu 8. The latest version is became pangu 1.2.1 with this update. Pangu 8 1.2.1 integrated with Cydia 1.1.16 and the importance of this update is the new Cydia 1.1.16 has fixed the Boot loop problem when restore from the backup.
Few moment ago Saurik tweeted that now it’s the best time to jailbreak your device because everything seems to be fine and stable. Within last few days we had several updates of both Pangu 8 and Cydia which targeted on resolving occasional errors and problems while jailbreak and restore processes.
Cydia 1.1.16 updated version
Problem of Restore from Backup on iOS8 solved
This was a common error in Cydia 1.1.14 and 1.1.15 if you restored from backup at first use in Cydia. Now it’s ok to use iTunes for restore from backup without any doubt. No need to reinstall the Cydia installer.
Multitask timeout increased in iOS 8
Cydia package catalog refreshing time increased from 15 seconds to 15 minutes which were a mistake from Saurik.
Appstore redirect block improved
iPad login dialog is back
Pangu 8 download v1.2.0 with bug fixes
Pangu team released Pangu 8 1.2.0 few hours ago with several bug fixes. This might be the best time for jailbreak your device if you are a Cydia lover. Apple has already started Beta versions for iOS 8.1.1 and Pangu team has mentioned that Pangu 8 will be patched up when iOS 8.1.1 released to the public. So you have to upgrade your device to iOS 8.1 while it’s been signing and Jailbreak untether with Pangu 8 1.2.0. Pangu 8 1.2.0 changes log as following.
- Issue of launchd cpu drain on 32bit devices fixed.
- Occational Safari reloading / crash error fixed.
- Jailbreak process optimized.
- iPad Air2/iPad Mini3 now supported for restore.
You can download the Pangu 8 1.2.0 latest version at our dedicated Pangu 8 and jailbreak iOS8.x.x running devices right now.
Latest Cydia 1.1.15 Bug fixed version
Saurik released another Cydia version fix several minor bugs. The latest Cydia version at the moment is v 1.1.15. You can download Cydia deb via link below for manual Cydia installation if you have already jailbroken your device. But we recommend to upgrade Cydia via Cydia-installer on your home screen if you have Cydia 1.1.14 on your device or Jailbreak using Pangu 8 1.1.0 with automatic Cydia installation. Updates on Cydia 1.1.15 as follows.
- Fixed incompatibility in cache wiper apps such as iCleaner. It was caused to crash Cydia when you try to run it and that bug no longer exists.
- Limit rotation only on tablets to match with Apple’s user interface style.
- Installed tab icons made consistent
You can’t direct download Cydia 1.1.15 on your Apple device. You must jailbreak your iPhone or iPad using proper jailbreak tool to download Cydia. Please refer our Cydia download basic guide for more details. You can jailbreak your device with Latest Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool for download Cydia 1.1.15 on your iDevice.
Pangu8 1.1 with Automatic Cydia installation
Pangu team updated Pangu8 for bundled Cydia package. New Pangu 1.1 install Cydia latest version automatically while iOS 8 jailbreak process. previous Pangu8 version didn’t integrated automatic cydia download and therefore users had to download Cydia manually after jailbreak and install Cydia deb by themselves.
The new Pangu 1.1 has following features
- Latest Cydia version included for Cydia install while jailbreak process
- English language added
- Fixed errors in iMessege/SMS image sent failure
- Jailbreak process optimized
- Mobile Safari crash on 64Bit devices fixed
Jailbreak iOS 8.1 with Pangu 1.1 video tutorial
Pangu8 supports any iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 8 through 8.1. Pangu8 1.1 is currently available only on Windows. Pangu team has tweeted that they will develop Pangu8 Mac very soon. You can download Pangu8 latest version and refer Pangu8 troubleshoot tutorial here.
Free Cydia download 1.1.14 is available now
Saurik has just updated Cydia 1.1.14 with many bug fixes and improvements. The main bug fixed in new version is passcode lingering error. Now you can turn on passcode without any doubt and your jailbroken iOS8 device will not locked when reboot. Switch on passcode locks at Settings > Touch ID and Passcode. New Cydia also supported for iPhone 6 and integrated localization and video playing back. Cydia 1.1.14 compatible with multitasking. You can download Cydia 1.1.14 deb for free at www.pangu8.org.
Jailbreak iOS8 for Cydia download on iPhone 6, 6 plus and any Apple device
Pangu8 is supported for jailbreak iOS8 untether. Pangu8 doesn’t have bundled cydia install within it but it comes with a built in Cydia installer which download Cydia 1.1.14 after jailbreak process. You can jailbreak your iOS 8.1 running device if you haven’t jailbroken yet. All necessary resources, tutorials, troubleshoot guides and free pangu8 download links are available here.
Download Cydia on any iPhone iPad or iPod running iOS 8 – 8.1 with Pangu8. Pangu team released Pangu8 jailbreak tool for iOS8 devices. Now you can download Cydia on any iPhone iPad or iPod easily. Pangu8 supported new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus also. Unfortunately this Pangu8 doesn’t have built in Cydia download for iOS8. You will have install Cydia manually after Pangu jailbreak.
Before run Pangu jailbreak
- update your iPhone to iOS 8.1
- Download Pangu8 here
- Have the latest iTunes version
- Have a complete backup of your device
Jailbreak with Pangu8
- Connect your device to the PC
- Disable passcode lock and Find my iPhone feature
- Run Pangu8 with administration privileges
- Wait for Pangu8 identify your device
- click Jailbreak
Manual Cydia Download after Pangu jailbreak
- Ensure that you have jailbroken the device
- Download Cydia deb from here
- Send the deb file to your device through SFTP. Use Cyberduck ir you are a MAC user or use WinSCP if you are an Windows user.
- PC and devie should be on same Wi-Fi network. Goto Settings > WiFi and tap on info button to view network configurations.
- Write down IP addresses.
- Drag the Cydia deb into SFTP client. Remember the file location.
- Press CTRL =T to start SSH session and navigate into the directory where you placed the Cydia deb using CD command.
- Run the command “dpkg -i cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb” (without quotes)
- Above command will replace the “cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb” file
- If you got dependency missing error, download the dependency manually
- Reboot your device
Jailbreak iOS 8 using Pangu8
Pangu8 is the best freeware for Cydia download on any iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 8 – 8.1. Pangu8 is developed by Pangu team and You can download pangu 8 for free. Currently Pangu8 don’t have included Cydia which means you won’t be able to automatically download Cydia on your device while the jailbreak process. But Cydia has been updated to be compatible with iOS 8 by Saurik after Pangu team released Pangu8. Pangu team will release a new version of Pangu8 soon with integrated new Cydia for iOS 8. You can download current version of Pangu8 here and SSH into Apple devices running iOS 8.
If you need to Cydia download on your iOS 8 device, it’s better to wait the next Pangu8 version within a little time integrated with Cydia.