A new version for iOS 9 jailbreak has released again by Pangu team today. By releasing Pangu 1.2.0 for windows users , it fixes the Manage Storage bug that some were experiencing in the jailbreak process. The most important thing is Pangu 1.2.0 ensures the latest Cydia installer version 1.1.26 along with the jailbreak.
If you have already jailbroken your device, open Cydia and refresh. Then you’ll find the latest Pangu untether package. No need to re-jailbreak and you can use this package to update the latest version of Pangu using the windows tool.
Features of Pangu 1.2.0
- Bundle latest Cydia with new Patcyh which fixed failure to open URL scheme in mobile sfari.
- Fixed the Manage Storage bug. “Preferences > Storage&iCloud Usage > Manage Storage”
Users of Mac can use a virtual machine to jailbreak iOS 9 using Pangu and add Cydia.
iOS 9 jailbreak is now available for Mac
All the versions previously released for iOS 9 jailbreak were only capable with Windows. But now, declaring the new version of Pangu 9 for Mac jailbreak lovers, Pangu team leads the first in jailbreaking process.
Once TaiG was the leading jailbreak developers. That is for iOS 8 jailbreak.Pangu team has won the hearts of jailbreak lovers by releasing the Pangu 9 version for Mac. iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, and iOS 9.0.2 can jailbreak with new Pangu version. At this time there is no possibility to jailbreak iOS 9.1 which is subjected to change in future.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 on Mac
- Download the latest version of Pangu for Mac
- Turn off Find My iPhone on your device. (Settings> iCloud> Find My iPhone)
- Enter the Apple ID
- Use the USB lighting cable to connect your device to your Mac.
- To get the Pangu 9 app , double click on the Pangu 9.dmg file.
- Right click on the Pangu9 app and click “open”
- Click “Start” to begin
- You ll see some instructions to read carefully and take into account. Click “Already back up” to continue
- Pangu will start the jailbreak process, don’t unplug your device.
- You’ll be asked to unlock the device and enable Airplane Mode again.
- Unlock your device and launch the Pangu app
- Give permission to Pangu to access the photo library
- After completing the process your device will reboot.
Now you can install Cydia as it is on your home screen.
New Cydia updated Version 0.9.6100
Just few hours after the release of iOS 9 jailbreak for Mac, new Cydia substrate for users is also released. This new Cydia version 0.9.6100 blocks extension on iOS 9 that could cause key processes to crash. This also fix some issues & supports the newest version of Cycript which has recently updated.
Though this new update hasn’t any user facing features it is advisable to all jailbreakers to update Cydia 0.9.6100 at your earliest convenience.
New version Pangu 1.1.0 is released for iOS 9 Jailbreak
For your surprise the latest update of Pangu v 1.1.0 is released for windows users. This improves the success rate when jailbreaking 64 bit devices, optimizations for the back up process, overall speed of jailbreak and more.As Pangu 1.1.0 fixes all the issues arising in jailbreak process make sure to try Pangu 1.1.0
Following are the Full change log of Pangu v 1.1.0
- Improve the success rate whentrying to jailbreak 64 bit devices.
- Increase the reliability of jailbreak program.
- Optimize back up process and improve jailbreak speed.
- Fixes an issue which leads failure in jailbreak due to law disk space in windows.
- Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak due to abnormal network status
- Re jailbreak function is added.
- Fix a bug which causes failure in using the instrument function in Xcode.
If you have already jailbroken devices it is highly recommended you to update the untether package via Cydia.