The newly arrived iOS 9.1 invaded the Pangu jailbreak and after the release of iOS 9 Apple developers are going to close the signing window of iOS 9.0.2 window. As there were no jailbreak tool released for iOS 9.1 yet, it is not advisable to upgrade your device to iOS 9.1 , But if so, downgrade your device to iOS 9.0.2 as soon as possible.
The arrival of iOS 9.1 introduces the main feature , the availability of 150 new new emoji characters to emoji keyboard users. This enables the emoji key board and send new emojis to devices capable of displaying them.But as the tweak is still a work in progress, new emoji don’t display properly in all apps.
New features of iOS 9.1- Emoji
How to add PoomSmart’s repo to your Cydia source
- Open Cydia
- Tap on “Sources” > “Edit” > “Add”
- Paste the source http// poomsmart.github.io/repo/
- Tap on “Add source”
- Install Emoji 83 package, once the source is added.
How to install Emoji file
- Open Cydia
- Tap on “search”
- Type Emoji ios
- Tap on EmojiiOS 9Backup(D)
- Tap on “install” > “confirm”
- Return to Cydia (Tap once the download and installation is completed.)
- Press Home button
- Open “BytaFont 2” > “Emoji” > Emoji iOS 9.1″ > “Yes”
Once you open the Emoji keyboard you’ll see all the new iOS 9.1 emojis. The main drawback of this feature is that it is still very much a work in progress. PoomSmart declares that he is working on fixing the issues of not displaying emoji characters correctly in some apps.
We will have a well designed new update recently with Emoji.