Pangu 8 download v1.2.0 with bug fixes
Pangu team released Pangu 8 1.2.0 few hours ago with several bug fixes. This might be the best time for jailbreak your device if you are a Cydia lover. Apple has already started Beta versions for iOS 8.1.1 and Pangu team has mentioned that Pangu 8 will be patched up when iOS 8.1.1 released to the public. So you have to upgrade your device to iOS 8.1 while it’s been signing and Jailbreak untether with Pangu 8 1.2.0. Pangu 8 1.2.0 changes log as following.
- Issue of launchd cpu drain on 32bit devices fixed.
- Occational Safari reloading / crash error fixed.
- Jailbreak process optimized.
- iPad Air2/iPad Mini3 now supported for restore.
You can download the Pangu 8 1.2.0 latest version at our dedicated Pangu 8 and jailbreak iOS8.x.x running devices right now.
Latest Cydia 1.1.15 Bug fixed version
Saurik released another Cydia version fix several minor bugs. The latest Cydia version at the moment is v 1.1.15. You can download Cydia deb via link below for manual Cydia installation if you have already jailbroken your device. But we recommend to upgrade Cydia via Cydia-installer on your home screen if you have Cydia 1.1.14 on your device or Jailbreak using Pangu 8 1.1.0 with automatic Cydia installation. Updates on Cydia 1.1.15 as follows.
- Fixed incompatibility in cache wiper apps such as iCleaner. It was caused to crash Cydia when you try to run it and that bug no longer exists.
- Limit rotation only on tablets to match with Apple’s user interface style.
- Installed tab icons made consistent
You can’t direct download Cydia 1.1.15 on your Apple device. You must jailbreak your iPhone or iPad using proper jailbreak tool to download Cydia. Please refer our Cydia download basic guide for more details. You can jailbreak your device with Latest Pangu 8 Jailbreak tool for download Cydia 1.1.15 on your iDevice.
Pangu8 1.1 with Automatic Cydia installation
Pangu team updated Pangu8 for bundled Cydia package. New Pangu 1.1 install Cydia latest version automatically while iOS 8 jailbreak process. previous Pangu8 version didn’t integrated automatic cydia download and therefore users had to download Cydia manually after jailbreak and install Cydia deb by themselves.
The new Pangu 1.1 has following features
- Latest Cydia version included for Cydia install while jailbreak process
- English language added
- Fixed errors in iMessege/SMS image sent failure
- Jailbreak process optimized
- Mobile Safari crash on 64Bit devices fixed
Jailbreak iOS 8.1 with Pangu 1.1 video tutorial
Pangu8 supports any iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 8 through 8.1. Pangu8 1.1 is currently available only on Windows. Pangu team has tweeted that they will develop Pangu8 Mac very soon. You can download Pangu8 latest version and refer Pangu8 troubleshoot tutorial here.
Free Cydia download 1.1.14 is available now
Saurik has just updated Cydia 1.1.14 with many bug fixes and improvements. The main bug fixed in new version is passcode lingering error. Now you can turn on passcode without any doubt and your jailbroken iOS8 device will not locked when reboot. Switch on passcode locks at Settings > Touch ID and Passcode. New Cydia also supported for iPhone 6 and integrated localization and video playing back. Cydia 1.1.14 compatible with multitasking. You can download Cydia 1.1.14 deb for free at www.pangu8.org.
Jailbreak iOS8 for Cydia download on iPhone 6, 6 plus and any Apple device
Pangu8 is supported for jailbreak iOS8 untether. Pangu8 doesn’t have bundled cydia install within it but it comes with a built in Cydia installer which download Cydia 1.1.14 after jailbreak process. You can jailbreak your iOS 8.1 running device if you haven’t jailbroken yet. All necessary resources, tutorials, troubleshoot guides and free pangu8 download links are available here.
Download Cydia on any iPhone iPad or iPod running iOS 8 – 8.1 with Pangu8. Pangu team released Pangu8 jailbreak tool for iOS8 devices. Now you can download Cydia on any iPhone iPad or iPod easily. Pangu8 supported new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus also. Unfortunately this Pangu8 doesn’t have built in Cydia download for iOS8. You will have install Cydia manually after Pangu jailbreak.
Before run Pangu jailbreak
- update your iPhone to iOS 8.1
- Download Pangu8 here
- Have the latest iTunes version
- Have a complete backup of your device
Jailbreak with Pangu8
- Connect your device to the PC
- Disable passcode lock and Find my iPhone feature
- Run Pangu8 with administration privileges
- Wait for Pangu8 identify your device
- click Jailbreak
Manual Cydia Download after Pangu jailbreak
- Ensure that you have jailbroken the device
- Download Cydia deb from here
- Send the deb file to your device through SFTP. Use Cyberduck ir you are a MAC user or use WinSCP if you are an Windows user.
- PC and devie should be on same Wi-Fi network. Goto Settings > WiFi and tap on info button to view network configurations.
- Write down IP addresses.
- Drag the Cydia deb into SFTP client. Remember the file location.
- Press CTRL =T to start SSH session and navigate into the directory where you placed the Cydia deb using CD command.
- Run the command “dpkg -i cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb” (without quotes)
- Above command will replace the “cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb” file
- If you got dependency missing error, download the dependency manually
- Reboot your device
Is it possible to iOS 8.1 Cydia download
Apple released iOS 8.1 yesterday with many bug fixes and new features. But still you can’t have Cydia download on any iPhone or iPad running iOS 8.1 because there is no proper iOS 8.1 jailbreak tool. You can only do iOS 8.1 Cydia download through jailbreak. Please refer our Cydia download introduction if you are not aware about what is Cydia and How to download Cydia on iOS 8.1 or any other iOS version.
The new iOS 8.1 supported on iPhone 6 plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, Air 2, mini retina, mini, mini 3, 4, 3, 2 and bundled with new features such as Apple pay, iCloud photo library beta, Enabled messaging on iPad and iMac, Added passbook passes on Airdrop and enabled switching between 2G, 3G, 4G and LTE networks manually and fixed many errors.
iOS 8.1 Cydia download eligibility
You can upgrade to iOS 8.1 at Settings > General > Software update If you still using iOS 7.X.X on your device. But the upgrade will remove your Current Cydia if you have already jailbroken and you will lose Cydia download eligibility. But there is no hassle of upgrade if you are already in iOS 8.X.X.
Most probably iOS 8.1 jailbreak will release soon if there’s any possibility because the iOS 8.1 seems to be more stable and reliable than previous iOS 8 updates.
Why you need Cydia download on your device
Cydia is the largest third party unofficial app store for iOS devices. You can get unlimited apps which not available on Apple app store and also there’s lots of pirated paid apps you can use for free of charge. Also you will be eligible to use tons of tweaks and themes once you have Cydia download on your device and there are unlimited ways to customize your device as you want with the admin access which gains through the Jailbreak process.
How do I do Cydia download on my device
Cydia is like a native app once you installed it on your device. Cydia download is possible to do only through the process called jailbreak. There are lots of jailbreak tools on internet. you can use to jailbreak your device. But you must use the proper and appropriate Jailbreak took which matching to your iOS version. Please check our Jailbreak too selection page if you are in doubt about which tool to use for Cydia download on your iPhone or iPad.
Before you start Cydia download
Once you have find the proper jailbreak tool and download it on your PC, Now you can run for start Cydia install. But be aware about Cydia download preparation checklist before you start jailbreak process. Our checklist will make your jailbreak process hassle free.
How to prepare your device for Cydia download
You must go through the process called Jailbreak for download Cydia on any Apple device. There are several important steps you must follow before jailbreak your device. These steps are common for use with any jailbreak tool and it’ll make sure your safety and hassle free Cydia download process.
Cydia download preparation check list
- Have enough batter life (at least 50%).
- Updated iTunes to the latest version.
- Proper cable for connect your device to the PC.
- Have a full backup of your device.
- Download appropriate jailbreak tool which matches with your iOS version.
You are ready to start Cydia install process if you have completed all above requirements. Having fulfilled above requirements will not guarantee your Cydia download process without failure, but it will rescue you in most cases without a trouble.
Find best tool for Cydia download
If you don’t know which jailbreak tool requires to install Cydia on your device, please check Jailbreak tool selection tutorial for find the most appropriate jailbreak software for you. You can direct download any jailbreak tool at our Jailbreak software library and check our Cydia download tutorials and troubleshoot sections for help yourself to make the jailbreak process success.